Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
2G > 3GS > 4S > 5

I'm collecting only the S series of every form factor :D
Which one is ur favorite?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 148

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
I love my 5.... You are lucky, my wife would kill me if i purchased every iPhone that came out.

I am not able to buy another one till the iPhone 6 comes out :mad:

That's the single life I guess haha thanks man, eBay ftw

Brounmoney

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2012
2G > 3GS > 4S > 5

I'm collecting only the S series of every form factor :D
Which one is ur favorite?

Well seeing as you have the 2g which was the original and never had an s model and the iPhone 5 which has not release and s model then you don't own all the s models.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Well seeing as you have the 2g which was the original and never had an s model and the iPhone 5 which has not release and s model then you don't own all the s models.

There is no 2GS noob... :rolleyes:
And obviously there's no 5S yet duh :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nice try, thanks tho

Brounmoney

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2012
There is no 2GS noob... :rolleyes:
And obviously there's no 5S yet duh :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nice try, thanks tho

Well if you look at your post you said I own all the s models for ever design. That is not true cause as I stated and you restated there was not one on the original. I am not a noob. I thought you were not to know that you did not have a models of 2 of your iPhones.

xAnthony

macrumors 65816
Mar 2, 2010
Well if you look at your post you said I own all the s models for ever design. That is not true cause as I stated and you restated there was not one on the original. I am not a noob. I thought you were not to know that you did not have a models of 2 of your iPhones.

If you actually read the original post, it says he's collecting all the "S" models of the iPhone. There has been two "S" models available for purchase and he owns them both. Therefore he owns all the "S" models.

Brounmoney

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2012
If you actually read the original post, it says he's collecting all the "S" models of the iPhone. There has been two "S" models available for purchase and he owns them both. Therefore he owns all the "S" models.

Ok whatever

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012

Omg :rolleyes:

THIS... Lulz thanks Brahman

BHP41

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2010
United States of America
Oh really me trying to stop a back and forth game is such an adolescent thing to do?

Not at all. It's the words which you chose to do it in. That's all I'm saying. You posted something and so did the other person, who happens to be correct but instead of acknowledging that they were correct you choose "whatever" as your response. It's saying that "I know I'm wrong but won't admit it and don't care" therefor you haven't learned anything from the exchange. Intelligence is something gained by learning you were wrong and applying it in future events. Not "whatever" that was my point.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Not at all. It's the words which you chose to do it in. That's all I'm saying. You posted something and so did the other person, who happens to be correct but instead of acknowledging that they were correct you choose "whatever" as your response. It's saying that "I know I'm wrong but won't admit it and don't care" therefor you haven't learned anything from the exchange. Intelligence is something gained by learning you were wrong and applying it in future events. Not "whatever" that was my point.

:tup:

----------

Nice collection there! :)

1st gen still usable? :confused:

Thanks.. Yup it works brand new... However the micro sim from the. 5 doesn't work even wid the adapter :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.