Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bobby.e

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2012
Kansas
John

That is an interesting piece of software. Most of the programs I see do the opposite. It looks like it could be good.

Luis2004

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2012
Hi, can I please get a key as well? I'll be happy to give a great review if I'm satisfied with the PDF to Word conversion!

ruvalcaba2004ATgmail.com

Bounty78

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
PDF Converter

Hi John, By Chance do you still have some code left, I have lots of PDFs that need to editing, to have them in Word will be very handy. Email address asif96 at yahoo dot com..asif96@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Thanks John. My email address actually does contain the words 'nospam' in it. Ie, it is:

paulsnospam AT gmail.com

and NOT

pauls AT gmail.com

Sorry for the confusion.

OK,Dear, I have sent the key to your mail,please check!

paulsch

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2013
Thanks for sending me the key code, John.

I installed the program from the App Store, and tried to convert a PDF file, but I am getting this strange message:

PDF to Word Converter

Please select a current user output directory.

I can't seem to be able to specify an output folder for the PDf file I want to convert. I checked my ~/Library/Preferences directory for the

com.istonsoft.SitePDFtoWordConverter.plist
com.istonsoft.PDFtoWordConverter.plist

plist files to see if I could find an entry for a NSNavCurrentOutputDirectory key or something like that, but I could not.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or a reason why I can't seem to perform the PDF conversion?

Thanks,

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Hi, can I please get a key as well? I'll be happy to give a great review if I'm satisfied with the PDF to Word conversion!

ruvalcaba2004ATgmail.com

Hello, Dear, the key has been sent to your email,please check! Have a nice experience!

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I'm an educator who needs to convert PDFs to Word docs frequently. Your software looks like it will do what I need, and I won't have to spend forever learning how to use it. I'd be grateful if you have a code available. wrosie1@gmail.com

Dear, please check the your email, I have sent to you!

Luis2004

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2012
Am I doing something wrong? When I converted the pdf to docx format, the images were displayed with the text moved to a place underneath the image, not superimposed as the pdf shows.

Also, all of the text appears to have been rendered as a centered column all the way down the document, with fonts changing from small letters to huge.

Unfortunately, it's basically unreadable.

----------

How about you people actually buy the software.

Because then I'd be angry that I plunked down $50 on an app that doesn't appear to work for me.

But seriously? You're giving people grief over asking for promo codes on a thread entitled "GIVE AWAY"?

Why even come in if you don't like the premise? Unless you just want to get your nag quota filled before your first morning coffee?

Bobby.e

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2012
Kansas
Am I doing something wrong? When I converted the pdf to docx format, the images were displayed with the text moved to a place underneath the image, not superimposed as the pdf shows.

Also, all of the text appears to have been rendered as a centered column all the way down the document, with fonts changing from small letters to huge.

----------

Because then I'd be angry that I plunked down $50 on an app that doesn't appear to work for me.

But seriously? You're giving people grief over asking for promo codes on a thread entitled "GIVE AWAY"?

Why even come in if you don't like the premise? Unless you just want to get your nag quota filled before your first morning coffee?

It was originally 20 people. 12 pages later cheapos like you come in wanting it well after the 20.

Luis2004

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2012
It was originally 20 people. 12 pages later cheapos like you come in wanting it well after the 20.

Hey if I'm reading 12 pages into it and the man is giving them away like hotcakes, sure why not.

You act like we're pirating and passing around torrents of the thing. If you don't like it, move on.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011

----------

hello, dear! I read your problem carefully, and still not clear! so, I really hope to sovle your problem, and I hope we can talk it directly by Facebook chat, this is my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sally.fred1, please add me as friend, and talk about your problem, I promise I will solve all of your problem, regardless of whether or not you purchased it. I will help you!

Luis2004

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2012
hello, dear! I read your problem carefully, and still not clear! so, I really hope to sovle your problem, and I hope we can talk it directly by Facebook chat, this is my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sally.fred1, please add me as friend, and talk about your problem, I promise I will solve all of your problem, regardless of whether or not you purchased it. I will help you!

Thank you, kkkskpe. Unfortunately I don't have a facebook account. I will PM you instead.

Thanks!

PS: Just sent you a screen shot of what I'm talking about, via PM. Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Thank you, kkkskpe. Unfortunately I don't have a facebook account. I will PM you instead.

Thanks!

PS: Just sent you a screen shot of what I'm talking about, via PM. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hello, Dear, I see! I will send them to our development department, and will reply you ASAP.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Do you all know that you can do a rather primitive PDF to Word conversion simply with cut and paste. Highlight then copy the text of a PDF page then paste it into Word.

I don't think so, because most primitive PDF to word conversion cannot meet the user's special needs. and most of online conversion is a not a safe way for your document.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Happy new year! And People who cannot receive the keys, please contact me! I will sent the keys to you!

kcblosser

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2013
I just got a macbook pro over the weekend, discovered this forum and the listing for the software and would like to get a code if you have any left kcblosser (@) paragondevelop (.) com. Many thanks!

sergus

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2010
May I ask you to send one for me (sergks [at] rambler (dot) ru), as well?
Thank you!

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
May I ask you to send one for me (sergks [at] rambler (dot) ru), as well?
Thank you!

Hello, the key has been sent to your mail, check! and please give a great review on the appstore, thanks.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Hello, I also ask one code of PDF converter, as my graduate paper need to be converted into word, thanks. justus.woolworth[at]yahoo.com

Okay! check your mail, I have been sent the key, hope it can help you a lot!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.