Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 25, 2013, 09:16 AM   #1
MacRumors
macrumors bot

'JOBS' Movie Clip 'Totally Wrong', Says Steve Wozniak

The interaction between Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak shown in the first scene to be released from the biopic JOBS, due to appear in theaters April 19, is 'totally wrong' according to an email Wozniak sent to Gizmodo.
Quote:
Totally wrong. Personalities and where the ideas of computers affecting society did not come from Jobs. They inspired me and were widely spoken at the Homebrew Computer Club. Steve came back from Oregon and came to a club meeting and didn't start talking about this great social impact. His idea was to make a $20 PC board and sell it for $40 to help people at the club build the computer I'd given away ... Our relationship was so different than what was portrayed. I'm embarrassed but if the movie is fun and entertaining, all the better. Anyone who reads my book iWoz can get a clearer picture.
Wozniak says that 'the lofty talk came much further down the line' after Jobs started to see more about the likely social impact of personal computers.

Article Link: 'JOBS' Movie Clip 'Totally Wrong', Says Steve Wozniak
MacRumors is offline   4 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion