Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 21, 2013, 08:30 AM   #226
Bobby.e
macrumors 6502

John

That is an interesting piece of software. Most of the programs I see do the opposite. It looks like it could be good.
Bobby.e is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2013, 09:16 AM   #227
Luis2004
macrumors 6502a

Hi, can I please get a key as well? I'll be happy to give a great review if I'm satisfied with the PDF to Word conversion!

ruvalcaba2004ATgmail.com
Luis2004 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2013, 09:28 AM   #228
Bounty78
macrumors newbie

PDF Converter

Hi John, By Chance do you still have some code left, I have lots of PDFs that need to editing, to have them in Word will be very handy. Email address asif96 at yahoo dot com..asif96@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help
Bounty78 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 12:50 AM   #229
kkkskpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsch View Post
Thanks John. My email address actually does contain the words 'nospam' in it. Ie, it is:

paulsnospam AT gmail.com

and NOT

pauls AT gmail.com

Sorry for the confusion.

OK,Dear, I have sent the key to your mail,please check!
kkkskpe is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 03:55 AM   #230
paulsch
macrumors newbie

Thanks for sending me the key code, John.

I installed the program from the App Store, and tried to convert a PDF file, but I am getting this strange message:

PDF to Word Converter

Please select a current user output directory.

I can't seem to be able to specify an output folder for the PDf file I want to convert. I checked my ~/Library/Preferences directory for the

com.istonsoft.SitePDFtoWordConverter.plist
com.istonsoft.PDFtoWordConverter.plist

plist files to see if I could find an entry for a NSNavCurrentOutputDirectory key or something like that, but I could not.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or a reason why I can't seem to perform the PDF conversion?

Thanks,
paulsch is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 08:31 AM   #231
Luis2004
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkskpe View Post
OK,Dear, I have sent the key to your mail,please check!
And me, do I get one?
Old Jan 22, 2013, 09:00 PM   #232
kkkskpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis2004 View Post
Hi, can I please get a key as well? I'll be happy to give a great review if I'm satisfied with the PDF to Word conversion!

ruvalcaba2004ATgmail.com

Hello, Dear, the key has been sent to your email,please check! Have a nice experience!
Old Jan 22, 2013, 10:29 PM   #233
Luis2004
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Hello, Dear, the key has been sent to your email,please check! Have a nice experience!
Wonderful! Downloading at this very moment.

Thanks!!
Old Jan 23, 2013, 03:13 AM   #234
kkkskpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrosie View Post
I'm an educator who needs to convert PDFs to Word docs frequently. Your software looks like it will do what I need, and I won't have to spend forever learning how to use it. I'd be grateful if you have a code available. wrosie1@gmail.com

Dear, please check the your email, I have sent to you!
Old Jan 23, 2013, 06:27 AM   #235
Bobby.e
macrumors 6502

How about you people actually buy the software.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 09:14 AM   #236
Luis2004
macrumors 6502a

Am I doing something wrong? When I converted the pdf to docx format, the images were displayed with the text moved to a place underneath the image, not superimposed as the pdf shows.

Also, all of the text appears to have been rendered as a centered column all the way down the document, with fonts changing from small letters to huge.

Unfortunately, it's basically unreadable.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby.e View Post
How about you people actually buy the software.
Because then I'd be angry that I plunked down $50 on an app that doesn't appear to work for me.

But seriously? You're giving people grief over asking for promo codes on a thread entitled "GIVE AWAY"?

Why even come in if you don't like the premise? Unless you just want to get your nag quota filled before your first morning coffee?
Old Jan 23, 2013, 12:46 PM   #237
Bounty78
macrumors newbie

PDF Converter

Hi John, Still didn't get the code at asif96@yahoo.com
Bounty78 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2013, 04:06 PM   #238
Bobby.e
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Am I doing something wrong? When I converted the pdf to docx format, the images were displayed with the text moved to a place underneath the image, not superimposed as the pdf shows.

Also, all of the text appears to have been rendered as a centered column all the way down the document, with fonts changing from small letters to huge.

----------

Because then I'd be angry that I plunked down $50 on an app that doesn't appear to work for me.

But seriously? You're giving people grief over asking for promo codes on a thread entitled "GIVE AWAY"?

Why even come in if you don't like the premise? Unless you just want to get your nag quota filled before your first morning coffee?
It was originally 20 people. 12 pages later cheapos like you come in wanting it well after the 20.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 05:48 PM   #239
Luis2004
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby.e View Post
It was originally 20 people. 12 pages later cheapos like you come in wanting it well after the 20.
Hey if I'm reading 12 pages into it and the man is giving them away like hotcakes, sure why not.

You act like we're pirating and passing around torrents of the thing. If you don't like it, move on.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 12:23 AM   #240
kkkskpe
Banned

Quote:

----------

hello, dear! I read your problem carefully, and still not clear! so, I really hope to sovle your problem, and I hope we can talk it directly by Facebook chat, this is my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sally.fred1, please add me as friend, and talk about your problem, I promise I will solve all of your problem, regardless of whether or not you purchased it. I will help you!
Old Jan 25, 2013, 09:51 AM   #241
Luis2004
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
hello, dear! I read your problem carefully, and still not clear! so, I really hope to sovle your problem, and I hope we can talk it directly by Facebook chat, this is my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sally.fred1, please add me as friend, and talk about your problem, I promise I will solve all of your problem, regardless of whether or not you purchased it. I will help you!
Thank you, kkkskpe. Unfortunately I don't have a facebook account. I will PM you instead.

Thanks!

PS: Just sent you a screen shot of what I'm talking about, via PM. Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by Luis2004; Jan 25, 2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 12:30 AM   #242
kkkskpe
Banned

Quote:
Thank you, kkkskpe. Unfortunately I don't have a facebook account. I will PM you instead.

Thanks!

PS: Just sent you a screen shot of what I'm talking about, via PM. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hello, Dear, I see! I will send them to our development department, and will reply you ASAP.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 08:30 PM   #243
kkkskpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by atc4usmc View Post
John,

Thats a great product it seems. If you can spare another code, I would like one as well.

thanks!

phillip.g.roberts@gmail.com
Hello, have I sent the key to you ? Sorry, I forgot! If you still don't get it, please notice me, I will send you the key ASAP.
Old Feb 4, 2013, 08:39 PM   #244
kkkskpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisA View Post
Do you all know that you can do a rather primitive PDF to Word conversion simply with cut and paste. Highlight then copy the text of a PDF page then paste it into Word.
I don't think so, because most primitive PDF to word conversion cannot meet the user's special needs. and most of online conversion is a not a safe way for your document.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 05:14 AM   #245
kkkskpe
Banned

Happy new year! And People who cannot receive the keys, please contact me! I will sent the keys to you!
Old Feb 28, 2013, 08:24 AM   #246
kcblosser
macrumors newbie

I just got a macbook pro over the weekend, discovered this forum and the listing for the software and would like to get a code if you have any left kcblosser (@) paragondevelop (.) com. Many thanks!
kcblosser is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2013, 02:18 PM   #247
Spikeywan
macrumors 6502

Are these still up for grabs? If so: SpikeyWan at hot mail dot com. Fanks!
MacBook Pro, Retina, 2.3 GHz i7 Haswell, 16 Gb RAM, 512 Gb Flash, Mavericks.
Spikeywan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2013, 06:51 AM   #248
sergus
macrumors newbie

May I ask you to send one for me (sergks [at] rambler (dot) ru), as well?
Thank you!
sergus is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2013, 04:42 AM   #249
kkkskpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergus View Post
May I ask you to send one for me (sergks [at] rambler (dot) ru), as well?
Thank you!
Hello, the key has been sent to your mail, check! and please give a great review on the appstore, thanks.
Old Mar 10, 2013, 09:59 PM   #250
kkkskpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justus213 View Post
Hello, I also ask one code of PDF converter, as my graduate paper need to be converted into word, thanks. justus.woolworth[at]yahoo.com

Okay! check your mail, I have been sent the key, hope it can help you a lot!

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store