Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:01 PM   #1
JamesW.
macrumors newbie

Application for Apps

Hi guys,
i just started to program my new ios application in Xcode. The content structure of my app is quite complicated. So now my question:
I need an free application for mac which i can make the structure easier with. I mean you have the start home screen and when you click n this button, this screen will open. So the application should display this clicks with arrows or something like that.
JamesW. is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 01:33 PM   #2
KoolStar
macrumors Demi-God

Send a message via AIM to KoolStar Send a message via Skype™ to KoolStar
I would try mind node free its a mac app that will allow you to create a flow connected graph.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 03:12 PM   #3
ArtOfWarfare
macrumors 603

Send a message via Skype™ to ArtOfWarfare
What exactly are you trying to map out?

What's wrong with the storyboard and/or core data editors built into Xcode?
ArtOfWarfare is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2013, 06:48 AM   #4
forum user
macrumors regular

There is MockupScreens that will do what you ask, while not free they do offer a 30-day-trial.

Here is my review of the program: http://www.greck.eu/blog/2012/03/06/...t-programming/
Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:04 AM   #5
ArtOfWarfare
macrumors 603

Send a message via Skype™ to ArtOfWarfare
Quote:
Originally Posted by forum user View Post
There is MockupScreens that will do what you ask, while not free they do offer a 30-day-trial.

Here is my review of the program: http://www.greck.eu/blog/2012/03/06/...t-programming/
There's no pictures in your review... I clicked on your review so I could see some pictures demonstrating its capabilities, and I saw nothing but a tl;dr wall of text.
ArtOfWarfare is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming