Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Parise

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 12, 2012
Orlando, FL
So I go into iTunes > Purchases, and not one of the 6 movies I've bought are listed.

Do I seriously need to re-purchase the movie I bought on my Apple TV on my iPad? How do you sync this?

Such a horrible implementation. :mad:

charlituna

macrumors G3
Jun 11, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
So I go into iTunes > Purchases, and not one of the 6 movies I've bought are listed.

Do I seriously need to re-purchase the movie I bought on my Apple TV on my iPad? How do you sync this?

Such a horrible implementation. :mad:

assuming they aren't blocked due to some kind of contract issue (although those are generally marked in the store and you are definitely on the same Apple ID then they should be in purchases. The advice to contact store support would be sound.

Out of curiosity what were the 6 movies.

DyslexicKobe

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2013
iPad sync movies bought on Appletv

Did you purchase or rent?

-If you purchased make sure you are signed in with same Apple ID on iTunes

Open iTunes on your computer. (You can download the latest version of iTunes here.)
Make sure that you have "Show iTunes in the Cloud Purchases" enabled in your iTunes preferences by going to iTunes > Preferences under the Store tab. Then, click OK.
If you're not already signed in, choose Store > Sign In, and enter your Apple ID and password.
After you've signed in, click the Library button located in the upper-right of the iTunes Store.

Navigate to your iTunes library for the respective content type you wish to download using the content selector in the upper-left. Choose Music to download songs, Movies to download movies, and so on.

Locate the item or title you wish to download.
Click the download icon to download that item.

Note: The download icon for previously purchased movies is located to the right of the movie title. To download previously purchased apps and books, you'll need to navigate to the Purchased page under the Quick Links section in the iTunes Store. For more information, follow the steps outlined below for iTunes 10.7 or earlier.

Follow this article if more information is needed.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2519?viewlocale=fr_fr

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.