Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Picture Gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 25, 2013, 05:59 PM   #1
chrf097
macrumors 68030

Post your realistic dream car!

Everyone has a dream car, wether it be a Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa or a Shelby Daytona Coupe, or a Bugatti Veyron Grand Vitesse or a Lamborghini Aventador J.

However, these are highly unrealistic and lofty goals that only the elite or the elite would be able to reach, but that doesn't mean there's a more affordable dream car (or dream cars) right?

By realistic, I mean something that if you worked towards enough, you could potentially get. This probably wont be any one-offs or limited production car (unless you're already rich enough to do that now), but that doesn't mean it cant be a fun sporty car. A realistic dream car probably wouldn't be, say, a Porsche 918 Spyder ($900k) or the upcoming Ferrari F150, but that doesn't mean say a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG (200k) or a Lamborghini Gallardo would be out of the question, since those are more realistically obtainable.

So how about it? What's a dream car that you could potentially get in your lifetime?

For me, I'd have to pick either the all-new 2013 Mercedes-Benz CLA Class (Preferably an AMG version, once they make it!)

Thumb resize.

Thumb resize.

Thumb resize.

Of course, I'd also be very pleased with a Mini Roadster!

Thumb resize.

So, lets have at it!

chrf097 is offline   2 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Picture Gallery