Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Jan 26, 2013, 01:31 PM   #1
sambobsessed
macrumors member

iPhone battery apps?

There are battery apps that give you details such as how long you have to use different things i.e - 3g, 2g, wifi browsing, 2d games, 3d games etc.

These apps offer a $0.99 upgrade to their app for something called "full cycle charge". It is supposedly supposed to increase your battery life or something like that. These apps are mostly rated 4.5+/5. I am wondering if anyone has these apps and if they actually work?

Also what does it do and is it worth the $0.99?

Thanks
sambobsessed is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 03:14 PM   #2
mrsir2009
macrumors 604

There is no way you could increase battery life without preformance suffering or switching stuff off.
mrsir2009 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2013, 08:16 AM   #3
Menneisyys2
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambobsessed View Post
There are battery apps that give you details such as how long you have to use different things i.e - 3g, 2g, wifi browsing, 2d games, 3d games etc.

These apps offer a $0.99 upgrade to their app for something called "full cycle charge". It is supposedly supposed to increase your battery life or something like that. These apps are mostly rated 4.5+/5. I am wondering if anyone has these apps and if they actually work?

Also what does it do and is it worth the $0.99?

Thanks
Are you JB'n? If yes, don't bother with AppStore apps. Go for BatteryDetective in Cydia. Even the free version is waaaay more useful and is able to display a lot of info than any AppStore battery app, "thanks" to Apple's silly AppStore restrictions.
Menneisyys2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps