Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jan 27, 2013, 03:01 AM   #1
Lukethebandit
macrumors newbie

Smile Gamecenter Profile Pic Ipad Mini?

Well how would i change my gamecenter profile image using the iPad mini, i have seen the iPod's version and its different to the iPads.

This is a re-post as my last one was not answered

Lukethebandit is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2013, 03:39 AM   #2
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

It was answered and if you ever don't feel the answer is good enough, reposting your thread probably isn't a good idea.

To change your image, make sure you're on the 'Me' screen. It's the first tab in Game Center. Once there, just tap your profile image and you will be prompted to choose, take or delete.

EDIT* If you change it on any device, it changes it across all devices.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	392817  

Last edited by HazyCloud; Jan 27, 2013 at 03:50 AM.
HazyCloud is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2013, 04:48 AM   #3
Lukethebandit
macrumors newbie

Hm... Okay i'll try that.

----------

No use... This is all i see;

Lukethebandit is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2013, 02:24 PM   #4
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

It appears it has something to do with your account and not your device. Are you able to change it on your iPod?

Here's a link to the Apple Support Communities where others are having the same issue and someone even gave instructions on how to fix it. They state you have to reset your Game Center account. I've never heard that before so I can't confirm if it'll work. I'd personally read over that thread and get all the details you can.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0
Old Jan 28, 2013, 12:59 PM   #5
Lukethebandit
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazyCloud View Post
It appears it has something to do with your account and not your device. Are you able to change it on your iPod?

Here's a link to the Apple Support Communities where others are having the same issue and someone even gave instructions on how to fix it. They state you have to reset your Game Center account. I've never heard that before so I can't confirm if it'll work. I'd personally read over that thread and get all the details you can.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

I have an ipod version 3.1.3 (7E18) But i do not want to update as i would want to connect it to the itunes on my mac 10.5.8 and DO NOT WANT TO USE ITUNES 11, has it has disappointed me. Can i update it using my ipod version 3.1.3?
Thanks.
Lukethebandit is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2013, 11:22 AM   #6
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukethebandit View Post
I have an ipod version 3.1.3 (7E18) But i do not want to update as i would want to connect it to the itunes on my mac 10.5.8 and DO NOT WANT TO USE ITUNES 11, has it has disappointed me. Can i update it using my ipod version 3.1.3?
Thanks.
No. Game Center was not available in iOS 3. It didn't show up until sometime in iOS 4.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:07 PM   #7
Lukethebandit
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazyCloud View Post
No. Game Center was not available in iOS 3. It didn't show up until sometime in iOS 4.
Ouh.... Thanks anyway. I'll just have to use my friends ipod!
Thanks!
Lukethebandit is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Tags
>:(