Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ryansmith1

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2013
UK
Bmw 335i
eurp_0805_01_z%2B2007_BMW_335i%2Bside_view.jpg

determined09

macrumors 65816
Jun 9, 2009
a boyfriend

Cartier
Roadster or a Cartier Midsize W51011Q3 Tank Francaise Stainless Steel Watch

Pharmacy Degree to that I can be a pharmacist.

Stainless steel watch

----------

Have had a few friends receive lasik on their eyes. 2/3 procedure went perfectly and they love it. The other friend sees permanent light halos. Always a risk I guess. I have another good friend who is a resident in opthamology and he would never do lasik or stick contacts in his eyes.

What's so bad about wearing Contacts? I can understand your friend not wanting to do the lasik surgery. I wouldn't have that surgery either after discovering the possible risks.

Last edited:

XR7CAT

macrumors member
Feb 29, 2012
North Dakota
ak47.jpg

To go along with the AR-15 that I have.

I would also like several of these before any "ban" is introduced.

10053374.jpg

And to keep up with my Apple addiction.

hero.jpg

and

macbook-pro-with-retina-display.jpg

ASKendrew

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2011
United Kingdom
Could be here all day...

Macbook Pro 15" Retina

macbook-pro-retina-display-ogrady.jpg

iPad 4

ipad4_2.jpg

Volkswagen Scirocco

volkswagenscirocco14tsi1600908(3).jpg

Canon 60D

Canon-60D.jpg

An iPhone compatible microphone

apogee-mic2.jpg

Plus lots of other things but hey ho...

GerritV

macrumors 68020
May 11, 2012
Ya, because Lamborghini sounds so much better than Ford! ;)
I stand corrected, once more.

Although not a Ford fan myself, you do sound a little snobbish here - because the GT40 (aka "le GééTéé Quarante") is actually a league of it's own. Le Mans, Steve McQueen, Jacky Ickx... those were the days.
This true supercar has written automobile history, perhaps more than all of the Lambo's together. Well, except the Miura - I'll gladly give you that ;-)

Of course, you take the GT40 in it's true colour scheme:
http://jalopnik.com/5936188/steve-mcqueens-11-million--le-mans-gt40-is-americas-most-expensive-car

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Although not a Ford fan myself, you do sound a little snobbish here - because the GT40 (aka "le GééTéé Quarante") is actually a league of it's own. Le Mans, Steve McQueen, Jacky Ickx... those were the days.
This true supercar has written automobile history, perhaps more than all of the Lambo's together. Well, except the Miura - I'll gladly give you that ;-)

Of course, you take the GT40 in it's true colour scheme:
http://jalopnik.com/5936188/steve-mcqueens-11-million--le-mans-gt40-is-americas-most-expensive-car

Haha...a little snobbish, eh? Could be ;) but mostly mocking a bit since I am aware that there are mostly Americans around here. In my highly uneducated opinion, I think I still prefer the alignment of the Miura.
Wrong thread, but by pure accident I just bought the Senna and Le Mans movies last week...:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.