Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Jan 26, 2013, 09:26 PM   #326
dhlizard
macrumors G3

Just wondering where all the nay-sayers are going to hide for the next week

Look for me here
dhlizard is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2013, 08:35 AM   #327
Ashin
macrumors 6502a

Tbh I've almost given up on jailbreaking now.

Since you can install apps using a certain program even in iOS6... well whatever
Ashin is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2013, 08:50 AM   #328
Carlanga
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashin View Post
Tbh I've almost given up on jailbreaking now.

Since you can install apps using a certain program even in iOS6... well whatever
Many of us don't do jb to steal apps like you.

Hope that the public release gets out this week.
Old Jan 27, 2013, 09:39 AM   #329
tkwolf
macrumors regular

Well I know it has been out for a while, but the team's just waiting for Apple to out 6.1 officially. I can't wait, I need my tweaks back. 6.1 jailbreak is officially ready, word has it.
tkwolf is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2013, 03:53 PM   #330
jer9542
macrumors member

Yes...dead
jer9542 is offline   3 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2013, 04:07 PM   #331
rwilliams
macrumors 68030

The jailbreak scene just isn't what it used to be for me. There are very few tweaks that interest me these days outside of biteSMS and SBSettings. Even LockInfo 5 is a major disappointment compared to earlier versions. A lot of it is Apple's implementation of old tweaks in iOS, and the rest is probably my loss of interest in themes.

But still, I'm glad that there are still talented hackers out there that give these jailbreaks to us so that the people that are still heavy into the scene can customize their phones the way they want. That's what it's all about anyway.
rwilliams is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2013, 06:53 PM   #332
oftheheavens
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilliams View Post
The jailbreak scene just isn't what it used to be for me. There are very few tweaks that interest me these days outside of biteSMS and SBSettings. Even LockInfo 5 is a major disappointment compared to earlier versions. A lot of it is Apple's implementation of old tweaks in iOS, and the rest is probably my loss of interest in themes.

But still, I'm glad that there are still talented hackers out there that give these jailbreaks to us so that the people that are still heavy into the scene can customize their phones the way they want. That's what it's all about anyway.
Mywi is what I really jb for, on demand is awesome. I have unlimited data which makes it great. And when quasar is finally updated i may pee myself a little in excitement lol
oftheheavens is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks