Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jan 27, 2013, 10:26 AM   #1
Ipadminigal
macrumors newbie

Free photo editor like photoshop for ipad mini

I need a free photo editing app like photoshop that can nip and tuck, draw on photos. I have NO money on my iTunes so it must be free. Thx.
Ipadminigal is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2013, 04:52 PM   #2
charlituna
macrumors G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipadminigal View Post
I need a free photo editing app like photoshop that can nip and tuck, draw on photos. I have NO money on my iTunes so it must be free. Thx.
If you are looking for something with all the power of photoshop or even photoshop elements that will run on the ipad you aren't likely to find it and probably not free. That kind of app would take a lot of horsepower that just isn't there on the ipad and it would be so complex that its unlikely that anyone after doing that much work would just give it away.

You may have to settle for a combination of apps. It would be easier to sort that out if we knew exactly what functions you are looking for when you say 'nip and tuck'
charlituna is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting