Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 27, 2013, 06:25 PM   #1
smeg36
macrumors regular

Batch Rotate iPhone videos?

I'm looking for a way to batch rotate my iPhone videos. Of course, they all play in the correct orientation when I play then in iPhoto, or on my Mac. But when I email them, or play them with my media player, most are upside down. I like to record using the volume up button to start/stop the recording. Apparently, this makes the video upside down though. So I'm looking for a a good way to select all the videos I made in 2012, then quickly go through and chose which need to be rotated to get them the right side up. I don't want to convert anything, or compress them at all. Just rotate. Is there any easy application that can assist with this? Thanks.
smeg36 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2013, 07:34 AM   #2
smeg36
macrumors regular

No suggestions to try? It can be a Windows app too I guess. I couldn't find anything that would do what I want without a complete reencode, and changing the file format. I don't want to lose any of the original quality, just rotate.
smeg36 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store