Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
Can someone be so kind enough to make this iPhone 5 resolution, and make the status bar transparent?

Also if it's not too much add texture to it?!
Example

I would really appreciate it!

Good karma coming to you guys helping out in this thread!

here's one that almost matches the texture you wanted... :)

Attachments

• Blue Texture.jpg
    Blue Texture.jpg
    685.4 KB · Views: 291

JBryan84

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2011
Could someone remove the bird from these two wallpapers please? Thank you very much.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 145

rufinatti

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2012
thankyou!

but it's very poor resolution when using as wallpaper in my iphone :(

i try to re-upload with a better resolution, can you re-crop this ? :)

The image you are linking to has a resolution of only 1024x576. If I use your file, I will have to scale it UP by double to make it fit the iPhone 5 height of 1136 which will result in a poor quality wallpaper.

Before I ever fulfill anyone's request on here, I search for higher quality images to use. Your image was no exception. I located a copy of your picture which is 1920x1440 so that it would have maximum clarity on the iPhone 5. Below is attached the image I used to fulfill your original request.

What I suspect is happening is that you are still using whatever low resolution image you had before rather than the high-quality image I cropped for you.

Go back to post 1274 and verify that you are using the new image that I cropped for you.

1292590260-NQOWRI8.jpg

Dirtytrash

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2013
Sorry rufinatti ! I can't create exactly this one !
Can anyone find it it ? Please !!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 132

BobNinjaBob

macrumors member
Dec 16, 2012
Could someone crop or otherwise take Batgirl out of this one? Thanks in advance! :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    657.2 KB · Views: 109
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.