Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jan 28, 2013, 12:31 PM   #1
Radiating
macrumors 6502a

Thinking to the future, iPhone 6 same size, much bigger screen?

I came across renders of the new blackberry 10, and they sparked an interesting idea.

I really like the 3 banded design of the iPhone 5 back, but what if like the Blackberry 10, Apple had a band on the front too?

The blackberry 10's band is just a design feature, but would anyone else be interested in having an iPhone 6 with a screen that goes completely from one edge to the other?

I did some calculations and you could squeeze a 4.65" screen inside the current dimensions of the iPhone 5. The Samsung Galaxy S3 has a 4.8" screen for comparison.

How many of you would be interested in an iPhone with the same form factor but one of the biggest screens in the industry, and an aluminium unibody front and back.

The design would be similar to the current 27" Mac except with an edgeless screen, and an aluminium home button instead of the Apple logo.

Who would buy this if it was released today?
Radiating is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone