Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macingman

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2011
Amaysim carrier in Australia.

I'm willing to do a few for people if asked nicely.

Attachments

• amaysim.png
    amaysim.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 973
  • amaysim ETCHED.png
    amaysim ETCHED.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 933

bhavinjpatel

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2010
Can we try this one, I can't find a photo link to that exact icon. I'm just looking for a Ohm carrier logo. Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 909

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Can we try this one, I can't find a photo link to that exact icon. I'm just looking for a Ohm carrier logo. Thank you

Actually... here is your original request... looking EXACTLY as it was request. I had to think outside the box for this one. :D

Really simple. Just copied your text and pasted it into MS Word. (Should work for other word processors)

It pasted it exactly as given. (I am assuming the font you used, I already have on my computer) Font and all. Then I increase font size number very high. Then screen cap the text in OSX. ;)

Attachments

• OMwhiteETCHED.png
    OMwhiteETCHED.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 880
  • OMwhite.png
    OMwhite.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 864
  • OMredETCHED.png
    OMredETCHED.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 859
  • OMred.png
    OMred.png
    5 KB · Views: 846

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth

Lyons00

macrumors 6502a
Dec 9, 2010
Bay Area, California
First, it's nice to see people contributing and helping people out. Great job!!!:)

My intentions of this post isn't to criticize... but if I could make some suggestions? For example... on the raider logos.

Most of the time you will see black status bars at the top. Since the raiders logo is mostly black, sometimes it's a good idea to convert the image white and/or use light or white colored outline around the logo... and sometimes making the logo transparent helps:

However, sometimes making the image transparent may not look as good when the status bar is a different color like on the messages app:

For the raiders logo it might be a good idea to keep the background black, but retain the white outline. Keeping the white outline will give you a distinct drop shadow effect for your ETCHED image like on the NC page:

Hope you don't take this the wrong way... just making a little suggestion on considering the colors of the status bar when creating the carrier logo's. Keep up the good work!!!!

Hi Cynikal.Mindset,

Did you do these suggestions yet for the raiders? I have the first two you did, they look good. I was wondering what these two would look like. When you have time, could you try and make these?

Thanks again for your time and help.
Jerry

Last edited:

Cynikal.Mindset

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2010
Guelph ON, Canada
Hi Cynikal.Mindset,

Did you do these suggestions yet for the raiders? I have the first two you did, they look good. I was wondering what these two would look like. When you have time, could you try and make these?

Thanks again for your tie and help.
Jerry

these?

Attachments

• raidersoutlined-etched.png
    raidersoutlined-etched.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 851
  • raidersoutlined.png
    raidersoutlined.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 839
  • raiderstransparent.png
    raiderstransparent.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 831
  • raiderstransparent-etched.png
    raiderstransparent-etched.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 854

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Thanks a lot man! Ive been trying to get this to work in photoshop. The PS3 logo attached is impossible to get the background transparent for some odd reason.

First crop out the guff in the top right, then set the magic eraser tool to a low tolerance, around 10 I'd guess for this image. Click on the white space and it should be made transparent as long as the layer isn't locked.

That's how I usually get rid of white spaces like that.

bhavinjpatel

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2010
Actually... here is your original request... looking EXACTLY as it was request. I had to think outside the box for this one. :D

Really simple. Just copied your text and pasted it into MS Word. (Should work for other word processors)

It pasted it exactly as given. (I am assuming the font you used, I already have on my computer) Font and all. Then I increase font size number very high. Then screen cap the text in OSX. ;)

Thank you soooo much! really appreciate it!!:D:D:D:):):)

guvsandhu

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2008
requested these a few pages back, appreciate it if someone could do these please? Thanks

Attachments

• Unknown-2.jpeg
    Unknown-2.jpeg
    1.9 KB · Views: 779
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 798
  • Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 786
  • Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 793

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
Anyone know if this works with iOS 6.1?

Hopefully, but since 6.1 was released today, the untethered jailbreak is coming real soon. If this method stops working after updating to 6.1, we could still use zeppelin. I prefer this method over downloading another tweak.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.