Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jan 27, 2013, 06:42 PM   #1
prescott1
macrumors newbie

Upload to Mac Pro

Accidentally deleted address book and calendar events from Mac Pro (no backup), but have data on an IPad. How do I upload from IPad back to Mac Pro?
prescott1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2013, 07:45 PM   #2
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

If your Pro is running Mountain Lion, I'd just turn on iCloud on the iPad and then grab them from Contacts on the Pro.

If you don't have Mountain Lion, you may try something with Google. I'd guess that Google has something that will upload all of your contacts to their servers which would let you pull them from your Pro. Sorry, I can't be more help with Google as I don't use many of their services.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting