Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 28, 2013, 09:05 PM   #1
xSinghx
macrumors regular

Will iPad get a screen bump like the iPhone 5

Just wondering what people think about the likelihood that Apple will increase the screen size on the iPad to mirror the ratio that they have with the new iPhone 5.

With the arrival of the iPad mini I couldn't help but feel that the regular iPad is turning out to be the tween'er device Tim Cook and Jobs usually referred to with the small tablets. For the size of the regular iPad I kept finding myself wanting a larger screen and smaller bezel with the thinness and lightness of the iPad Mini (scaled appropriately of course).

Typing this on a 15" Macbook Pro I can't help but daydream of having a tablet that's the same size and weight of the screen I'm looking at.

What do others think is down the road for the regular iPad?
xSinghx is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad