Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jan 28, 2013, 10:49 PM   #1
jharvey71884
macrumors regular

Anyone use a Bluetooth keyboard case with iPhone 4/4S

Getting my 4s tomorrow in the mail. I'm thinking I will struggle to text and email with it.

Does anyone here use a Bluetooth keyboard case for theirs? Wondering if so, if people like them or not?
jharvey71884 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2013, 11:10 AM   #2
jharvey71884
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jharvey71884 View Post
Getting my 4s tomorrow in the mail. I'm thinking I will struggle to text and email with it.

Does anyone here use a Bluetooth keyboard case for theirs? Wondering if so, if people like them or not?
Guessing they r not to popular then.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 09:21 PM   #3
jharvey71884
macrumors regular

One last bump hoping someone sees it.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 09:59 PM   #4
Mrbobb
macrumors 601

Am afraid to ask what the dickens is a BT KEYBOARD CASE, but never mind, there is a subforum here dedicated to accessories, perhaps there.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 01:13 AM   #5
Fernandez21
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbobb View Post
Am afraid to ask what the dickens is a BT KEYBOARD CASE, but never mind, there is a subforum here dedicated to accessories, perhaps there.
This would be a Bluetooth case.

Never used one myself though. Try the sub forum though.
Fernandez21 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2013, 09:45 AM   #6
jharvey71884
macrumors regular

Quote:
Didn't knwo that. Appreciate it.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 11:10 AM   #7
MuddyPaws1
Banned

I have seen a few being used at work. The people that use them love them and several of the designs also incorporate an external battery for longer use. But the down side is that it pretty much doubles or in one case I saw, triples the thickness of the phone. One case I saw only made it a bit thicker but made it taller bother at the top and bottom. About the size of a iP5. I assume that is where the battery power was stored.
MuddyPaws1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2013, 11:57 AM   #8
Mrbobb
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws1 View Post
I have seen a few being used at work. The people that use them love them and several of the designs also incorporate an external battery for longer use. But the down side is that it pretty much doubles or in one case I saw, triples the thickness of the phone. One case I saw only made it a bit thicker but made it taller bother at the top and bottom. About the size of a iP5. I assume that is where the battery power was stored.
Whatever happened to that gadget that projects a lighted keyboard on any flat surface so one can use two-hands typing. I've been waiting for the gadget to shrink to a microchip then, look Ma, a full size virtual keyboard anywhere! I dunn know what happened to it.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 12:04 PM   #9
MuddyPaws1
Banned

Quote:
Whatever happened to that gadget that projects a lighted keyboard on any flat surface so one can use two-hands typing. I've been waiting for the gadget to shrink to a microchip then, look Ma, a full size virtual keyboard anywhere! I dunn know what happened to it.
I think we'll be waiting a while. If you believe the Honda commercials then you would think it is already built into the iPhone. I cracked up when I saw that fake video on their new innovation advertisement.
MuddyPaws1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone