Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > Mac mini

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 30, 2013, 02:21 AM   #1
Paskell
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Next Mac mini release? Or buy now

I am currently In a pickle. My 2009 Mbp is 2.2ghz 2 gb ram pretty fail now and I don't want to upgrade the ram it's a waste to drop money on it. I'm looking to either get an i7 Mac mini with basically all upgrades but the graphics card is weak I'm wondering if new one will have a top end card.. And when it will likely be released. If not ill get an 27" iMac i7 3.3ghz , 16gb ram, gtx 680 2gb.. Opinions / rumors of releases would be awesome. Also I have heard that its near impossible to upgrade the iMac minus the ram on the 27" but I hope no hdd fail:/
Paskell is offline   0 Reply With Quote

 
MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > Mac mini

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
iPad Mini: cheaper to buy ipad mini now or wait til after release of ipad mini 2? mackarena iPad 3 Nov 6, 2013 08:16 AM
Mac Mini 7,1 release date with Haswell i5 Processor AppleStart2013 Mac mini 36 Sep 18, 2013 03:22 AM
Will there be another mac mini release this year? p.helwig Mac mini 20 Sep 21, 2012 09:13 PM
buy a used mac mini 2011 model or wait for 2012 mac mini? Che Castro Buying Tips and Advice 2 Sep 7, 2012 11:06 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC