Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

novono

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2012
So the 4s was 2x faster than the 4 and the 5 is 2x faster than the 4s? It never ends...

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
So the 4s was 2x faster than the 4 and the 5 is 2x faster than the 4s? It never ends...

Why the surprise? Is a bigger-better-faster world, so the advertisings say.

That's why if ur on a budget --don't we all-- you may want to put a brake and know between your needs vs your desires, and the rest is up to you and your creditors. ;)

novono

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2012
Why the surprise? Is a bigger-better-faster world, so the advertisings say.

That's why if ur on a budget --don't we all-- you may want to put a brake and know between your needs vs your desires, and the rest is up to you and your creditors. ;)

Yeah you're right. After all I would use the phone primarily as... a phone!

NewAnger

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2012
Denver Colorado
I went to Radio Shack Wednesday night and got my 4S. Took about 15 minutes. I was on the unlimited data plan. The guy setting up my account on the new phone somehow got me setup on the unlimited enterprise data plan and said he couldn't figure out why my plan would now be $10 more instead of $30. I got home, saw that it was on the unlimited enterprise and changed it back to the $30 unlimited data plan.

Just be careful when you go to other stores besides the Apple or your carriers store.

I went to Radio Shack because it was getting late and it was closer than any other store selling iPhones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.