Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Jan 30, 2013, 10:03 PM   #1
E3BK
macrumors 6502a

Hide chat in Facebook ipad app?

I can't seem to find the answer and it's driving me crazy. I've googled but my googling skills are not able to find this! Lol

How the heck do I get rid of the chat sidebar in the FB app when it's in landscape? When I touch the gear, the only option is to turn on chat. I just want this sidebar to go away. Is this possible?

Last edited by E3BK; Jan 30, 2013 at 10:17 PM.
E3BK is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2013, 04:20 PM   #2
aussiebird52

Red face

I have the same problem with my ipad mini The gear doesn't have a down arrow to open a box with the option of hiding side bar I deleted the FB App and am now using a bookmarked version of FB which I got from Safari and put it on my homepage No more sidebar and my posts are now updating properly The FB Apps has lots of bugs Hope this helps
aussiebird52 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps