Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 30, 2013, 11:19 PM   #1
smokeybear
macrumors newbie

First time C Programmer, need the basics!

Hey guys I'm wondering if any of you can help me out. I'm using a Macbook Pro to start my school career in computer science.

Basically I'm beginning my course in learning the basics of C, like some of variables, expressions, keywords, etc. But tomorrow is my first lab, and I'm wanting to get a head start.

I wondering where do I begin to write this language on my Macbook. I've already looked around and couldn't find anything specific, but I've read around that I can use terminal to write it...or compile it? I'm not positive as to where to begin to write or test stuff out.

Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
smokeybear is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming