Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 31, 2013, 03:01 AM   #1
Apple a Day
macrumors newbie

iTunes in the Cloud on Apple TV 5.2 not showing all past purchases

Hello everyone! This is my first post on Macrumors, however I have been following this website for years. I feel that it is time for me to finally get active on this site.

Tonight I did the Apple TV 5.2 update which added iTunes in the Cloud among other features. I noticed when browsing my music library on my Apple TV that about half of my purchases are not showing. I double checked my iTunes library on my computer, and also checked Previous Purchases on my Mac and iPhone, all show the complete library of purchases. I even saved all of my receipts for iTunes purchases and double checked that I had indeed purchased everything. All of these purchases were under one account. Is anyone else having the same issue? Some songs are missing for an artist while other songs are showing for the same artist and album. Weird.

I do not subscribe to iTunes match. My Apple TV is the latest model. Thanks for all of your help!
Apple a Day is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater