|Jan 9, 2013, 08:42 AM||#1|
[APP] ArkMC Media Center DLNA application
Hi, MacRumors comunity.
Please take a look at ArkMC DLNA UPnP media streaming centre and video player for iPad.
ArkMC app 1.7.1!!!
We are improving for you!
What can ArkMC do?
ArkMC UPnP DLNA home media streaming centre and video player
* Very easy to use, straightforward menu to discover, select, and stream all your movies, music, videos and photos
* The only DLNA/UPnP application to stream all your videos from iPhone / iPad to HD TV, MAC, PC, Xbox360, PS3 or any other screen
* Simultaneous streaming of different media files – to different screens – at the same time (multi screen playback)
* Download videos on your iPhone/iPad, and watch them whenever you want – offline
* Integrated powerful ArkMC media player, supporting most of the popular media formats: 3GP, AVI, WMV, ASF, MP4, MKV, MPG/MPEG, TS, M2TS, 3GP, VOB,FLV, MOV, M4V
* Your HD TV can find & display your photo, videos, music stored on your iPhone/iPad (Camera Roll, iTunes, Documents)
* Access your media servers also outside your home network environment – through VPN connection
* Enjoy iPhone stored HD Movies, videos and photos, on your TV or any other screen, without any wires or plugs needed
* Find wireless your favourite media files on MAC, PC, NAS, Media Box, etc and stream it to the screen you like
*Exchange media between any DLNA and UPnP devices (NAS, TV, Xbox360, PS3 etc)
*Playback control of volume, pause, stop, scroll, forward, and backward
*Watch & control movies, photos and video on your iPad or iPhone, even when they are stored on other devices/servers
*And much more to come…
A unique high-end DLNA and UPnP solution, offering you the rich experience to control, stream & enjoy all your media, with just a few taps on your iPhone or iPad. Have fun with your friends and family and stream -to any screen- your favourite movies, videos, music or photos.
To share media files in your home wifi network, ArkMC offers the easiest user interface, with impressive performance and a list of unique features. In a few seconds ArkMC connects a DLNA and UPnP compatible display (TV/PC/TABLET/MOBILE/GAME CONSOLE) or music installations with the media stored on your iPhone/iPad, NAS, Xbox360, PS3, MAC, PC, Tablet, Smartphone, etc.
The user interface is straightforward and offers complete control of your media files within your WiFi home network.
For your convenience, we build in the very powerful Ark Media Player – which supports most of the popular formats (3GP, AVI, WMV, ASF, MP4, MKV, MPG/MPEG, TS, M2TS, 3GP, VOB, FLV, MOV, M4V).You can send media from external devices to your iPhone/iPad and control it at the same time.
Your HD TV can find and display your photos, videos and music stored on your iPhone/iPad (Camera Roll, iTunes, Documents)
Another great feature is the option to discover your media via a VPN connection, so that you have access to all your media when you are traveling, at your friends place or on vacation. The enthusiastic and motivated R & D team is dedicated to offer its customers the best experience, and will continue to surprise ArkMC users with cool features and performance updates. If you have any suggestions, just drop a line and we will come back to you.
And so much more to come….
Sharing makes life Beautiful!
Tested media Servers:
XBMC Media Server
Windows media Player
Foobar2000 Media Server
My Book live
Twonky Media Server
Tested media Players:
Philips TVs, LG TVs, Panasonic TVs, SONY TVs
XBMX Media renderers
WD TV Live
Windows Media Player
Foobar2000 media renderer
We are trying to make ArkMC application better and we would appreciate to have your feedback:
1. How can I manage my home media network from ArkMC?
Start ArkMC. Application will automatically search for all UPNP/DLNA® servers and renderers available in the media network. Select a media file from DMS and send it to available DMR. You can control the playback from Now Playing Tab.
2. Why cannot ArkMC discover my server/renderer?
The reasons could be:
- your device is not connected to a Wi-Fi network;
- your network connection is not stable or your router is not working properly;
- if the other device is not DLNA-enabled, it cannot be discovered by ArkMC;
- sometimes, it is necessary to turn off the firewall on your computer. Make sure your consult a professional specialist before you make such changes to your machine.
3. How can I send media files from Win Media Player to ArkMC renderer?
Select media file from a list on your Win Media Player. Click the right button and choose “Play to” option, then choose Arkuda DMR from the list of available renderers.
4. How long does it take to connect to a DLNA server?
ArkMC should be able to find servers and renderers in the network within 1 minute upon condition that the network connection is running well and consistent and the Wi-Fi router is capable of transferring multicast data packages.
5. Which devices are DLNA enabled?
You can find a list of DLNA certified devices in official DLNA organization website: http://www.dlna.org/products/
Last edited by ArkMCdev; Apr 17, 2013 at 08:43 AM.
|Jan 23, 2013, 03:55 AM||#6|
|Jan 23, 2013, 08:49 AM||#7|
To set it up you need to do the following steps:
Turn on streaming
To turn on media streaming on your home network in Windows Media Player, do the following:
You have enabled streaming.
For additional information on setting up Windows Media Player - you can check microsoft site:
|Jan 28, 2013, 01:55 PM||#9|
|Jan 30, 2013, 05:17 AM||#11|
But, if you have a lot of music - it is better to use Foobar2000 ( http://www.foobar2000.org/]foobar2000 ). It is specially designed just for music.
After installation of Foobar2000 you have to install DLNA plugin - UPnP/DLNA Renderer, Server, Control Point 0.99.45
The advantage of Foobar2000 is its speed of work. It works almost instantly with no delays.
|Jan 31, 2013, 08:56 AM||#12|
|Feb 1, 2013, 08:49 AM||#13|
|Feb 7, 2013, 05:39 AM||#18|
|Feb 15, 2013, 04:35 AM||#23|
I have visited my friend. He has Sony Playstation 3. I have conntected to his home network, but I didn't see Sony Playstation in the list of renderers, though it is DLNA compatible. What could be the reason of this?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|[APP] ArkMC Media Center DLNA application||ArkMCdev||iPhone and iPod touch Apps||47||May 18, 2015 05:13 AM|
|Best iPad app to show media from a DLNA compliant UPnP Media Server?||Casimono||iPad Apps||37||Nov 20, 2014 02:48 AM|
|iOS 8 May Streamline Notification Center, Remove Game Center App, and More||MacRumors||MacRumors.com News Discussion||181||Apr 16, 2014 05:47 PM|
|Can't find dlna media servers||heymega||Mac Basics and Help||5||Nov 6, 2013 10:11 AM|
|iPhone: DLNA media sharing with smart TV||HankHowdy||Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks||1||May 13, 2013 06:29 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 PM.