Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 1, 2013, 10:08 AM   #1
AeroBar
macrumors 6502a

does iTunes Match affect other users AppleID???

Hi,

Does subscribing to iTunes Match lock an iMac (or any associated iOS device) to that AppleID - like downloading previous purchases associates the iTunes account with a device and doesn't allow previous purchases from other accounts?

I have two iTunes accounts - If I subscribes to Match on an my iMac using account A and associate my iPhone with that Match, will I still be able to download my previously purchased movies on my iPhone using account B?

Will other users of my iMac also be able to access their previously purchased content on that iMac?

How many Matches can be made on one computer?

Can iTunes detect that songs were purchased on another users account and exempt them from my Match or does it Match every song in the library?

If I de-authorize the account that I used to create the Match on my iMac, will I still be able to use Match on my iPhone or another computer?

Cheers.
AeroBar is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store