Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Feb 1, 2013, 02:49 PM   #1
PNutts
macrumors 601

Issues with ATV3 5.2

I only went back a few days so I apologize if this is posted already. Also feel free to post any other issues.

Like the subject says, after upgrading to 5.2 on an ATV3 I have two problems. The ATV3 and iTunes on my PC are both on my wired network.

1. At some point AirPlay stops working. Never while I'm using it, but when I want to AirPlay something from an iOS device the ATV3 doesn't appear on the list until I restart the ATV3. Once I got it to work by simply toggling AirPlay off and on.
2. The ATV3 can no longer see iTunes on my PC via Home Sharing until I restart the ATV3.

My older ATV2 is on the same wired network, I haven't updated it to 5.2, and it doesn't have these new issues. Anyone else and any tweaks or workarounds? Thx.
PNutts is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater