Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 1, 2013, 08:15 PM   #1
childoftheko4n
macrumors regular

New Airport Extreme Setup: Accessing the HDD

Hey All,

So i went ahead and got myself an airport extreme as i need a new router. I have an external 1TB drive plugged in, and am able to access while on the network with no problems via mac, iphone and ipad.

However i am having some difficulty in seeing a way to connect outside the network via iOS. At the moment (temporary setup, not my chocie) i have the following setup, which seems to give me a hard time connecting otuside via any device.

modem - linksys router - AEBs

I am awful with networking
childoftheko4n is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking