Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SR45

macrumors 65832
Aug 17, 2011
Florida
After reading all of the posts in this thread I realized that the thread title should have been "How would you react if someone made another stupid thread about an iPad being released in March?"

"Ditto" brand. Me to :D

DesertEagle

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2012
/home @ 127.0.0.1
I would get a big bucket of popcorn and log in to MR.

1787.jpg

Baklava

macrumors 6502a
Feb 1, 2010
Germany
It seems like I am one of those few people believing, both the 5th Gen iPad & 2nd Gen iPad mini will launch March-April.

bevsb2

Contributor
Nov 23, 2012
Depending on the specs I might upgrade, though I'm happy with my iPad 4.

temna

macrumors 6502a
May 5, 2008
If it's basically the iPad 4 with a new shell then i'll wait for the iPad 6.

Even if it has the same processor, the screen will be totally different and the camera will have a huge upgrade. Actually, the A6X should have a smaller process for better power and cooler. There is also the smaller case with smaller borders.

flameproof

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2011
Adonit Jot Pro

Adonit Jot Pro vs. S Pen vs. finger:

http://androidandme.com/2012/03/gam...alaxy-note-s-pen-vs-jot-pro-stylus-vs-finger/

Conclusion for detailed drawing:

S Pen best
Adonit Jot Pro, not too bad, pretty close
Finger, clear looser

Like to add, I have a normal soft tip stylus which is not that great to use. Would love to get the Galaxy Note 10.1 - but don't want to spend too much $$$ - will seriously look into the Adonit Jot Pro.

Therefore: Thank you!

PS: Since I do not expect any new functionality for the iPad 5 I give it a NO WAY. iPad 4 is already a NoNo for iPad 3 owners. The added speed is not noticeable and the new connector I don't need.

polbit

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2002
South Carolina
I'd get totally pissed, scream at the injustice, vow to never buy another Apple product...

... then buy the new iPad and sell my 4, and enjoy the best tablet on the market.

S

syd430

The threads seem to be getting weirder here by the day

Edit: never mind, thought the title was "How would you react if ipad 5 really wasn't released in March?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.