Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Feb 1, 2013, 10:25 PM   #1
Macker13
macrumors newbie

Ipad question

I was searching the web for an answer to an Ipad question and to my delight I discovered this site. I own a Macbook but am not a very techy guy, the simplest things can puzzle me, so I am hoping I can get a few tips and a little help from here. I can promise you it will be much appreciated and amybe I can help somebody out with a non-tech dilemma. My question is,is there a way to see what time your texts/emails have been checked, like a log of some sort? We use an Ipad for a varsity basketball team to shoot video and keep stats on the hoops app, the head coach that owns it also uses it for some texts and e-mails. A players parent sits in the stands and logs the stats during the game, picking the Ipad up right before the game and bringing it back at the end. Recently a couple comments by a parent led us to believe that the stat keeper might have been snooping around the personal communications on the pad. I am just looking to verify my suspicions. Thanks in advance for any help, I really appreciate it. Al
Macker13 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2013, 02:30 AM   #2
susa
macrumors regular

I don't think so.
http://www.easykey.net/email-tips/ho...mail-been-read

Now can you try and answer my question? My last post, that is. I really didn't think it was that difficult, but no ideas or a clue from anyone

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting