Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 2, 2013, 10:19 AM   #1
Scoobyh1
macrumors newbie

How do I downgrade my iTunes back to 10?

There are certain issues with iTunes 11 that I just do not like.

One of them is the fact that, Im simply trying to play an album on my new iTunes 11 but want to play the album according to my play count or even by last played but won't come up on Album view.

Can someone tell me how to do this please because this used to be a regular thing for me on the old itunes and its really bothering me!!

If there is no way to do this, could someone tell me how to downgrade back to iTunes 10?

Thanks!
Scoobyh1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2013, 12:24 PM   #2
Mackilroy
macrumors 68040

Send a message via AIM to Mackilroy
The simple solution is to create a playlist for that album. Not your preference, perhaps, but it'll work.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store