Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Old Feb 2, 2013, 11:24 AM   #1
Sweede
macrumors newbie

What do you think?

Hi,

i got myself into a situation and i really don't know what to think about it. I had a conversation with a girl and she basically said she likes my eyes, but if i grew my hair little longer and changed my style girls will go crazy about me. Then she offered she will go shopping with me, when i want. I mean, is that normal? Girl offering a guy... i've never heard of it, so i'm confused. I'm sure she doesn't want me to become her shopping buddy or something... cause she knows im straight and i don't know a thing about fashion so... I have to add, that prior to this conversation, i did talk to her like 2 times in the class so she is not a friend.

So my question is what do you think of it? Is she hitting on me? I mean she is nice and everything and i would certainly give it a try if she was interested in me.

The other day a female friend of mine told me, she might want to be alone with me alone in her ''habitat'' lol, or other option is she is just trying to help me. But again? Why should she care? Well i dont know, tell me what do YOU think of it.
Sweede is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2013, 11:38 AM   #2
eric/

how old are you?
eric/ is offline   3 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2013, 11:54 AM   #3
Sweede
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric/ View Post
how old are you?
Im 18 years old.
Sweede is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2013, 12:52 PM   #4
mobilehaathi
macrumors 601

Just go and enjoy. Stop overanalyzing.
Old Feb 2, 2013, 02:30 PM   #5
Apple fanboy
macrumors 603

Go shopping and see what happens. Not gonna find out by asking a bunch of Mac nerds like us!
Old Feb 2, 2013, 03:17 PM   #6
boss.king
macrumors 68040

Pretty much what others have said. You've given us almost no information, and of course it's all from your point of view, which could be entirely wrong, so our thoughts are less than worthless. Just go for it, what's the worst that could happen?

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion