Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Jan 27, 2013, 03:42 PM   #1
StinkyDonk
macrumors member

Having trouble getting "Find My iPhone" to work

I had an iPhone 3GS, installed Find my iPhone on it & all was well - could find the location of this phone by using my PC.

I then bought an iPhone 4S years later & gave the iPhone 3GS to my brother. The 3GS i gave to my brother had all my installed apps on it. It's still on my iTunes account - he doesn't have an account. I just deleted all the text messages etc from it.

I installed Find my iPhone on my iPhone 4S. Yet when i log in to iCloud & go to Find my iPhone, instead of finding either BOTH the 3GS & the 4S, or finding just the 4S, it only finds the 3GS.

I'd ideally like it to find both. Why can i only track my brother & not my own phone?
StinkyDonk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2013, 03:53 PM   #2
StinkyDonk
macrumors member

up onto page uno.
StinkyDonk is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps