Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Feb 2, 2013, 03:20 PM   #1
choski
macrumors newbie

Looking for a app to display a word file and allow to answer questions with check box

Hey Guys, new to this site, hoping to get some good input. We have a inspection we do at work that involves taking readings and writing down "Normal", "yes", "no", etc. What id like to do is be able to display that file on the ipad and allow you to actually check the results either has a drop down or highlights the preset answer. Just think it would be easier, is something like this possible?

Thanks!
choski is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2013, 03:53 PM   #2
Ashwood11
macrumors 65816

Numbers App by Apple
Ashwood11 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2013, 07:17 PM   #3
thewitt
macrumors 68000

Take a look at iAuditor
thewitt is offline   0 Reply With Quote