Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac

Old Feb 2, 2013, 04:22 PM   #1
BrioBriss
macrumors member

Update Windows/Bootcamp from new drivers installed on OS X?

Alright, I just installed new drivers for a Quadro 4000 Graphic Card on the Mac side OS X 10.6.8. The thing is that when I booted on the Windows side it freezed, probably because it didn't recognised the new drivers installed on the Mac side.

I'd like to know, does it's have a way to update Windows so he update the new drivers added on the Mac side?

Not sure if I'm clear here, let me know if you don,t understand something.
Thanks!
BrioBriss is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2013, 05:15 PM   #2
jenzjen
macrumors 68000

No, you have to install drivers on both OS separately.
jenzjen is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2013, 05:22 PM   #3
BrioBriss
macrumors member

Alright thanks for telling. The issue though is that I can't download drivers on the Windows side. I can't get them on NVidia web site.
BrioBriss is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac