Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Nov 11, 2012, 02:01 PM   #26
rebelmac
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkomatic View Post
Wrapsol...that's what the skin I used on my iPhone! It was great on my iPhone but started to peel away when I was on a trip. Didn't seem to hold well on the back of the phone.

Are you using one on your iPad? Is it holding up well?
No peeling for me. I had a Wrapsol back on my iPad 3 from day 1 and it was pretty tough to peel off when I sold the ipad 2 weeks ago. On my ipad 2 I did a poor job on the install so it had a couple of bubbles. I used Wrapsol's warranty replacement without issue. I only had to pay a few dollars for shipping. So I'd always recommend trying to get things warrantied if possible.

The photo isn't great, but it looks almost exactly like the original black matte backing. I'm very happy with the product.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352664043.768544.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	376583
rebelmac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2012, 02:11 PM   #27
Che Castro
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelmac View Post
No peeling for me. I had a Wrapsol back on my iPad 3 from day 1 and it was pretty tough to peel off when I sold the ipad 2 weeks ago. On my ipad 2 I did a poor job on the install so it had a couple of bubbles. I used Wrapsol's warranty replacement without issue. I only had to pay a few dollars for shipping. So I'd always recommend trying to get things warrantied if possible.

The photo isn't great, but it looks almost exactly like the original black matte backing. I'm very happy with the product.

Attachment 376583
Can you Post a pic of the full back ,
Che Castro is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2013, 07:03 PM   #28
bonbmdxman
macrumors newbie

For those of you who have the Wrapsol skin for the iPad mini, does it have a cut out for the sim? Thanks!
bonbmdxman is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2013, 08:58 PM   #29
pat park
macrumors 6502a

Any truth to wrap sol edges lifting up not staying down?

That Wrapsol matte back looks slick.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories