Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Feb 4, 2012, 05:56 PM   #1
NaweG
macrumors newbie

Anyone make a bag where the iPad is visible?

OK, let me explain a bit more what I'm looking for. I have a lot (!) of meetings every day, so I end up carrying two notepads and a bag. I'd rather carry just one bag that had the iPad in a front, transparent pocket where I could hit the home button to wake it up and show me my daily calendar, and then the other stuff I carry would be in a couple pockets behind that. Or perhaps a bag that I could clip an iPad in a holder onto and do the same? Is there anything out there like that?

Thanks!
NaweG is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2012, 12:13 AM   #2
Mobile923
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaweG View Post
OK, let me explain a bit more what I'm looking for. I have a lot (!) of meetings every day, so I end up carrying two notepads and a bag. I'd rather carry just one bag that had the iPad in a front, transparent pocket where I could hit the home button to wake it up and show me my daily calendar, and then the other stuff I carry would be in a couple pockets behind that. Or perhaps a bag that I could clip an iPad in a holder onto and do the same? Is there anything out there like that?

Thanks!
iBackflip.com
Old Feb 6, 2012, 09:04 AM   #3
NaweG
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile923 View Post
iBackflip.com
Once the somersault is actually available, that does look like it might do the trick. Thanks for the pointer.
NaweG is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2012, 06:57 PM   #4
xraytech
macrumors 68020

Some teenager on Kickstarter tried to get this off the ground.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ack?ref=search

I like the part where he writes... XD

"I have designed what I believe to be The*World's First iPad accessory that allows you to interact seamlessly with your tablet while on the go!"
xraytech is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 06:48 PM   #5
joekim1026
macrumors regular

hex makes a bunch of messenger bags that have a pocket for the iPad where it is easily accessible

http://www.shophex.com/shop/bags/academy-messenger-bag
joekim1026 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories