Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals

Old Feb 4, 2013, 11:37 AM   #1
dellavoce
macrumors regular

Personalizing Magic Mouse

I have an iPhone 5 and just got my first MacBook Pro (!!!) and I am into customizing my gear. Specifically, I'm into the retro rainbow apple logo. I have the rainbow logo for my phone and I just installed one on the apple logo on my MacBook, and I love how they look. Now, I'm looking at my Magic Mouse wishing that there was some sort of skin or decal that I could put on it with the rainbow apple logo, so that my gear matches. I know it's a little "obsessive", but, hey, I'm an apple girl! Anyone seen anything for the Magic Mouse like I described?
dellavoce is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 07:05 PM   #2
TrboMac
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellavoce View Post
I have an iPhone 5 and just got my first MacBook Pro (!!!) and I am into customizing my gear. Specifically, I'm into the retro rainbow apple logo. I have the rainbow logo for my phone and I just installed one on the apple logo on my MacBook, and I love how they look. Now, I'm looking at my Magic Mouse wishing that there was some sort of skin or decal that I could put on it with the rainbow apple logo, so that my gear matches. I know it's a little "obsessive", but, hey, I'm an apple girl! Anyone seen anything for the Magic Mouse like I described?
I just did a Google search and these folks seem to have the closest thing you're interested in w/ custom colors. I didn't look long but that's a start.

----------

Link doesn't go through, must be a forum rule? Anyway, just Google search 'apple magic mouse skin' and you'll see some w/ Apple logos.
Old Feb 6, 2013, 10:15 AM   #3
dellavoce
macrumors regular

Thanks! I took a closer look and that will work. What I'm going to do is buy the silver skin to better match my macbook. It has a cut out for the apple logo, so I picked up a rainbow apple sticker for the iPhone. If I put that on first and then add the silver skin on top, it should be just what I'm looking for!
dellavoce is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals