Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals

Old Feb 4, 2013, 07:47 PM   #1
bpletcher
macrumors member

Time Capsule Error adding to existing network

I am running into an issue with setting up my Time Capsule to an existing network. I had it running perfectly before in this mode however I had to reset my router for other reasons. This also involved removing and then reading the password.

Meaning that I needed to reconnect the Time Capsule to my existing network. I followed the exact same steps as before which included holding the reset button in the back and plugging in manually with an ethernet cord. However, once I finish entering the required information and click the final button to set it up, the window stays on 'Waiting for Time Capsule' and errors out with "An Unexpected Error has Occurred'. How do I fix this issue and get it back to working properly?
bpletcher is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals