Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Feb 4, 2013, 09:15 PM   #1
newtoatt
macrumors newbie

Exclamation iPHONE5 Transfer

Hi everyone,

I can tell You confidently that, I did talk to more than 5 AT&T representatives and they were not actually trying to help me. After spending for more than 2 hours, on the internet on how to get the Unlimited LTE
I'm new to AT&T. I'm coming from US Cellular.

I have my friend, who is willing to give me his Unlimited LTE Account. He is using the Samsung Galaxy S3.
I want to take both the Phone and the Unlimited LTE Data.

But I have a few questions.

1. is it possible for me to get the Unlimited LTE Account transferred to my account since I'm a new customer with AT&T?

2. If it is not possible, can I transfer that AT&T line to my cousin's account who is a long time AT&T Customer?

I do not know if I'm missing anything in between. I'm also trying to find more information on this.
And any help or guidance will be more helpful to me.

Thanks,
newtoatt is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone