Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crosshairgames

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2013
Hello!

I would like to announce that my first game Super-Squares has been released onto iTunes!!! I am just a 16 year old indie developer :D so this has been a great experience for me and I hope you all enjoy it!

Here is a link on App Store

Super-Squares is an awesome NEW game that combines Puzzles with Skill.​
Here are screenshots...

Here is the description of the game...

**Super Squares is an Awesome NEW game that combines Puzzles with Skill.**
Super Squares is the new must have game on Google Play for people of all ages!

Super Squares is a new puzzle platformer game that incorporates a unique physics gameplay style that will leave you addicted for hours of gameplay! Help all the "Super Squares" including ROCO, BULLET, ACE, BLAZE, STONE, and JET through 48 levels in 4 unique level packs.

These Super Squares need help creating and building around new puzzles and obstacles on every level! The levels start out as a common platformer level, but in order to complete the level you must build using one of the over 20 useable household items ranging from rubber bands and balloons to blocks and clocks. Try to get 3 stars on every level allowing for endless replay value!

Content:
-6 Unlockable Players!
-48 Levels!
-4 Level Packs!
-Unique level pack themes including rubber bands, lava/water, and outer-space!
-Sandbox game mode!
-20+ Items to help build your way through each and every level!
-Replay Ability!
-Future updates to add new level packs with new themes and items!

Also, try the Sandbox game mode which lets YOU create the level then play it! This makes it fun for the whole family, as you take turns making levels for each other and seeing who is fastest!

The fun will never stop with future updates which will be adding new level packs, each with unique themes and items!

Please rate my app 5 stars to encourage me to make more free updates adding new level packs and unlockable players to the already awesome Super Squares!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave your comments Thanks! :)
Logan Boese
@supersquaresapp
Like Super-Squares on Facebook!

Last edited:

crosshairgames

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2013
Thanks I appreciate it! As for the graphics...I wanted to keep the graphics like that, I think it gives the game a fun cartoony feel, I noticed that was what people seemed to enjoy the most (angry birds, cut the rope, tiny wings, etc...) so I tried to follow that.

Thanks again!:)

crosshairgames

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2013
Super-Squares is FREE

Super-Squares is FREE for 24 hours (Feb. 6th)!!! Here is a link to Super-Squares!

Here is a link on iTunes--> http://bit.ly/UXAXvL

Please leave feedback and share with friends:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.