Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 23, 2011
Anyone know if possible? Doesn't seem to be built in default.

Also, is there a way when the iPad is in horizontal mode to not have sbsettings come up sideways on the left?

ChrisN718

macrumors 6502
Jan 8, 2013
Flushing, NY
They actually removed the Airplane mode toggle because it wasn't iOS 6 compatible and so it caused the springboard to crash each time anyone would tap on it.

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
Anyone know if possible? Doesn't seem to be built in default.

Also, is there a way when the iPad is in horizontal mode to not have sbsettings come up sideways on the left?

Search for Airplane SBSettings Toggle.

Cointreau

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2007
This is fixed as of this morning sometime. I had two updates: SBSettings and Airplane Mode Toggle.

Tested and working well - iPhone 5, 6.1

jrm27

macrumors 6502a
Jan 3, 2008
yep, this now works. Just downloaded it and installed. Now, if we could just get a Do Not Disturb toggle I'd be all set!

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 23, 2011
yep, this now works. Just downloaded it and installed. Now, if we could just get a Do Not Disturb toggle I'd be all set!

What works Airplane Model Toggle for SBSettings? No, it crashes every time it's clicked on 6.1 on iPhone 5. Tried on 2 different models. I was reading about it online and they took the feature off back in iPhone 4 SBSettings

----------

Sorry, that's the only way.

I'm trying to use as minimum tweaks as I can this time, so my SBSettings is now with Auxo (it has the same settings built in).

How's Auxo? I know there are threads about it, but personal opinion? Does it kill battery or not noticable?

jrm27

macrumors 6502a
Jan 3, 2008
What works Airplane Model Toggle for SBSettings? No, it crashes every time it's clicked on 6.1 on iPhone 5. Tried on 2 different models. I was reading about it online and they took the feature off back in iPhone 4 SBSettings

----------

Don't know what to tell you. It is working on my iphone 5 on 6.1. The package I used is called 'Airplane SBSettings'

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 23, 2011

----------

Don't know what to tell you. It is working on my iphone 5 on 6.1. The package I used is called 'Airplane SBSettings'

yep me too, consider yourself lucky then, because nobody else seems to get it working, hence why they took it out of the sbsettings toggles in ios 5

apollo1444

macrumors 65816
Jul 22, 2011
mexico
works for me with no issues whatsoever

no need to install special repos just type Airplane SBSettings and install it then respring and configure it so that it shows on notification center

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 23, 2011
Working for me too. They updated it today.

Oh mine was from yesterday, trying now.

----------

OMG today's update fixed it! Yay, now I'm back on the old-school style non-NC toggles, thank you thank you. I prefer SBSettings over NC toggles, so thanks for pointing out the update today, so happy!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.