Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 6

Old Feb 5, 2013, 04:14 AM   #1
wjlee91
macrumors member

Can't access updates in App Store

I don't know if it's just me but I can't access the updates in the appstore app.
I'll have the amount of updates on the home screen but I can't get in there to update the apps. I go around it by updating the apps on my computer and syncing but it's getting tedious.
I've rebooted many times, tried it on 3G and wifi, relaunched after removing it from the multitasking tray to no avail. I've even done a clean restore and it still won't pop up.

Any help?

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 6

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search