Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Feb 5, 2013, 12:34 PM   #1
xploit
macrumors regular

Bliss live weather~!?

Back in the day I had the Bliss LIve Weather HD for my iP4. It was beautiful and showed live weather screens on my lock screen.. it even rained or snowed. Super nice! Anyway.. I still see it on the cydia but it says forbidden when I try to D/L and I was wondering if this is because this is not compatible anymore or cydia slow down? Also is there anything that is current and as nice?

X-
xploit is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search