Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twisted-pixel

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2009
San Jose, CA
I finally managed to d/l a couple more apps this morning,

got lockinfo and winterboard...

it seems they might not play nice together though as several times I've had to reboot my phone and it hangs on the apple logo.

I'm not a fan of the new lockinfo. I used to love the old one with everything visible on my home screen, but the new ones requires you to touch icons in order to see anything...might as well unlock my phone if I have to do that.

I've tried intelliscreen, but that doesn't seem to work with BiteSMS. I have an SMS right now but I can't open it from the lock screen. If I tap it I get the open to mark as Read, call, or delete...but nothing to actually read it. Can't login with facebook..the screen just stays blank....so..wont be keeping that either.

got my five icon dock back, and when I did, it rearraged my icons to how they were when I originally had this on my old iphone 4. a bit annoying as I had to go in and put them all back again.

can't get to any of my old purchases, but I'm sure it'll only be a couple more days

Jakebrown

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2012
Can't add sources, same errors as yesterday. I think the constant fails are starting to screw with my iphone

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
all seems back to almost normal now, guess the east coast is going to bed :)

sooo cool having my jalbreak back, no matter how big the screen gets, Apple never gives me enough icons on the screen.

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    103.4 KB · Views: 565

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012

sooo cool having my jalbreak back, no matter how big the screen gets, Apple never gives me enough icons on the screen.

iPhone 5 looks so much better with 5x5.

sagar4995

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2012
Dubai, UAE

hahaha... nice! looking good!
still gonna wait a day or 2 n let things settle before i jump in. cant wait! :eek:

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
hahaha... nice! looking good!
still gonna wait a day or 2 n let things settle before i jump in. cant wait! :eek:

It's settled so far. I learned that if you let Cydia load completely, then when you go install a tweak, let it load completed before hitting the install button, haven't had an error yet.

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
iPhone 5 looks so much better with 5x5.

Yeah it's gorgeous! iPhone 4S looked a little crowded, but absolutely perfect on 5. I tried 6x6 and it just doesn't look right with the dock, so 5x5 seems to be the sweet spot (for me). I shrank the icons using Bigify to 80%... was at 75% but was too small i thought. LOVE this tweak. Especially on iPad mini at 7x7

TexasTiger39

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2011
You need to make sure the "custom number" toggle is on. This is directly above where you pick the number of icons. then respring. I have used Springtomize 2 and gotten that look

TexasTiger39

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2011
Not a problem! I think the 5x5 looks much better. In springtomize you can reduce the icon size as well and it looks a little better. I'm at 85%.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.