Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dcpmark

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 20, 2009
Now that I'm jailbroken for the first time ever, I'm looking for a hack that mimics something I had in Android. When you pull down the notifications bar in Android, there was a button to clear all notifications. When you did that, the notifications in the individual icons would also clear.

I've seen some similar things in Cydia for the Notification Center, but I haven't seen anything that will also clear the individual notifications in the icons in Mail, Phone, Voice, etc at the same time.

Thanks in advance!

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2011
I want to say Fastclear in Cydia should be the one.. I dont know if it's os6 compatible havent checked yet. let me know if it does though please

That or Lorem

dcpmark

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 20, 2009
I want to say Fastclear in Cydia should be the one.. I dont know if it's os6 compatible havent checked yet. let me know if it does though please

That or Lorem

I'll check out both....thanks!

dcpmark

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 20, 2009
Both are close to what I am looking for. FastClear is now called QuickClear, and it clears all notifications in the Notification Center with one button, which is nice. But it does not clear the badges on each individual icon that had a notification.

Lorem does have that capability, but you have to swipe away the notifications in the Notification Center one at a time. Lorem seems better for me since it clears the badges, but maybe someone knows of a better way to accomplish this.

dcpmark

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 20, 2009
Well, I tested Lorem, and it doesn't seem to work properly for me. You can remove notifications by swiping them, but it doesn't remove the badge on the individual corresponding icon, even when that option is enabled.

Anyone else get it to work properly?

lanceuppercut47

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2013
Bit of an old thread but Lorem seems to not clear a badge from the icon when it was cleared from the NC, removed it and it works as it should. Shame really as I liked the swiping away to remove notifications.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.