Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hamiltonDSi

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 29, 2012
Romania
Do you feel a decrese in speed ? Worst battery life ?
After 24 hours my iPhone 5 has no problem and I have installed a bunch of tweaks & apps (Zephyr, 3G Unrestricor, iFile, NCSettings, FastBlurredNotificationCenter, FiveIconDock).
The performance is the same but I can't tell if the battery life is worst or the same.
How is your i5 behaving ?

Last edited:

hamiltonDSi

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 29, 2012
Romania
Same here. No problems.
It's nice to see that the A6 can handle tweaks...I remember my old iPhone 4 with A4 vas very slow after I installed a bunch of tweaks.

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
battery seems a bit faster but that may be the whole tweaking process right now. ill check tomorrow once i get everything i need

no slowing down tho (havent tested winterboard yet)

comatose81

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2009
Opening folders is slower. I have noticed that. Otherwise it seems to be pretty much the same... but it's always like this for awhile. Then the slowness slowly starts to creep in.

Battery life can't be reported for at least a week. People are going ******* crazy downloading stuff and killing their battery.

hamiltonDSi

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 29, 2012
Romania
Does f.lux still drains the battery like it did 2 years ago ? I liked that tweak and I want to use it again.

TaylorMatsu

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2012
is anyone having problems viewing the battery usage statistic? I fully charge my phone and when I go to check it, it gives me the message about stats will be shown once the device is fully charged.

I have fully charged my device and i have NOT charged or plugged it in in after charging

List of tweaks including stock ones from JB:
Activator
Animate
AppList
Auxo
BigBoss Icon Set
Cydia Installer
Cydia Translations
dba-tech Common
Erica Utilities
evasi0n 6.x Untether
Five Icon Dock
Gameboy AD+
Maps Opener
Mobile Substrate
NCSettings
NowNow
Software Update Killer
SpringBoardAccess
Suave HD
Substrate Safe Mode
WeePreferenceLoader
WinterBoard

slowsupra

macrumors member
Jan 21, 2013
I noticed I had a problem like that too but I ended up running it down to 20% (just from overuse of the new features not really to drain it on purpose) and plugged it in while I did laundry came back and it works fine now. I don't quite know how jailbreaks work but if it clears the battery data it would need to re-calibrate everything like when you flash roms on a droid.

ECUpirate44

macrumors 603
Mar 22, 2010
NC
is anyone having problems viewing the battery usage statistic? I fully charge my phone and when I go to check it, it gives me the message about stats will be shown once the device is fully charged.

I have fully charged my device and i have NOT charged or plugged it in in after charging

Activator
Animate
AppList
Auxo
BigBoss Icon Set
Cydia Installer
Cydia Translations
dba-tech Common
Erica Utilities
evasi0n 6.x Untether
Five Icon Dock
Gameboy AD+
Maps Opener
Mobile Substrate
NCSettings
NowNow
Software Update Killer
SpringBoardAccess
Suave HD
Substrate Safe Mode
WeePreferenceLoader
WinterBoard

I can't view usage stats either.

AAPLinc

macrumors 65816
Jul 27, 2012
Hollywood, CA
Cant see usage stats either on my jailbroken 4S.

When plugged in and fully charged, the usage shows 0 mins, but after unplugging and using, there are just lines through both stats.

stephen1108

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2007
Is it just me or is anyone else having an issue with their icons just popping up on the home screen after unlocking? They're not falling into place like they should, I just slide to unlock, enter my PW, and they're right there. And I don't have anything like FakeClockUp on my phone either.

Chumlee

macrumors newbie
Feb 17, 2014

Activator
Animate
AppList
Auxo
BigBoss Icon Set
Cydia Installer
Cydia Translations
dba-tech Common
Erica Utilities
evasi0n 6.x Untether
Five Icon Dock
Gameboy AD+
Maps Opener
Mobile Substrate
NCSettings
NowNow
Software Update Killer
SpringBoardAccess
Suave HD
Substrate Safe Mode
WeePreferenceLoader
WinterBoard

I've realized that respringing your device resets the usage statistics and also doing a hard reboot (holding power and homebutton)
I don't know if that helped you though, sorry

TaylorMatsu

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2012
I've realized that respringing your device resets the usage statistics and also doing a hard reboot (holding power and homebutton)
I don't know if that helped you though, sorry

I figured that out a few days after posting if I remember correctly. That was over a year ago haha. Thanks anyways

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.