Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Madstig

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 5, 2013
I was wondering if anyone have been able to download dashboard x today?

I purchased it this morning and it looks like it's from the modmyi repo but everytime I try to download it after authenticating, I get the HTTP/1.1 403 forbidden error.

I understand that the servers are slammed but I'm able to get other tweaks from modmyi as well as other repos just fine.

I wonder if I'm bugged or got a cache issue somewhere?

Thanks.

sawah

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2010
I can't get it either, but other tweaks seem fine. Not sure what's up.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
I was wondering if anyone have been able to download dashboard x today?

I purchased it this morning and it looks like it's from the modmyi repo but everytime I try to download it after authenticating, I get the HTTP/1.1 403 forbidden error.

I understand that the servers are slammed but I'm able to get other tweaks from modmyi as well as other repos just fine.

I wonder if I'm bugged or got a cache issue somewhere?

Thanks.

have the same issue. I think it is probably just the traffic.

randy98mtu

macrumors 65816
Mar 4, 2009
Can't get Dashboard or any of the widgets I use with it (Forecast and Jukebox.)

ryfo

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2012
Long Island, NY
THANK GOD it's not just me getting these errors. I thought something had gone wrong and I had to redo the jailbreak all over again. I guess I'll just have to wait and try some new tweaks in the meantime

MBX

macrumors 68020
Sep 14, 2006
The Dashboard-X developer is on it and has already contacted the other responsible parties to fix the overloaded servers. Unfortunately most of the other stuff is now active again but this one of the top apps still can't be installed :(

Hope later today or tomorrow.

one2bet

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2010
New York, NY
No luck at all

I already paid for it and still can't download and install. That "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden" installation message drives me nuts. :rolleyes:

Madstig

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 5, 2013
I found the Dev of Dashboard-X on twitter and this was his latest update 40 minutes ago

cjori ‏@cjori
Okay, so ModMyi are aware of the issue and it is on saurik’s side. I’m sure they’re working hard to fix it. Please be patient.

The.316

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2010
25100 GR
It took me about a day to dload, but its been pretty solid since. I only have the weather widget, but the problem I have is when I tap the weather widget, the weather app crashes immediately.

lsutigerfan1976

macrumors 68030
Sep 14, 2012
Did someone adress the dissappearing and reappearing widgets?

I thought it was just me. All my dashboard x widgets would disappear the min my phone would lock up. Id unlock it, and the widgets would be gone. I would do a respring, and all was good. But it was annoying having to respring everytime you unlock the phone, to get the widgets to appear again.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
I thought it was just me. All my dashboard x widgets would disappear the min my phone would lock up. Id unlock it, and the widgets would be gone. I would do a respring, and all was good. But it was annoying having to respring everytime you unlock the phone, to get the widgets to appear again.

It's very annoying because when I go out , I'm on 3G and then from WiFi to 3G it dissappears and then I normally see a gray bar saying "Google Trend is Offline" , but I'd rather want that gray bar than nothing.

Mrg02d

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2012
Sounds like its buggy right now. Make sure you guys keep this thread updated.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Sounds like its buggy right now. Make sure you guys keep this thread updated.

Yes , buggy as hell. I would wish that they implented a function so the widgets roll with recent data when the net is down. Like a snapshot.

I'd really like that to happen but I'm not sure if or how it would work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.