Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Jul 20, 2011, 05:46 PM   #576
Claude626
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by E2hastie View Post
After I go through all of the instructions and everything all I get is a screen with clouds, no time or weather. Does anybody have any idea what I am doing wrong?
You need to change the Stylesheet to "SlantedLockiPad".
Claude626 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2011, 01:50 AM   #577
E2hastie
macrumors newbie

Thank you for the reply that did the trick!
E2hastie is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2011, 12:40 AM   #578
Criata
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyroad55 View Post
Same issue here with the slider!
Hi, I'm new to this whole jailbreak thing. I've recently downloaded slanted lock but I don't know how to fix the slider. Can anyone please help? I can't put up a picture since I'm doing this from my iPod but it's just the same slide to unlock that would be on a regular iPod. I did install Lockscreen Clock Hide also.
Criata is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2011, 10:20 PM   #579
postfuzz
macrumors newbie

ios 5

I love this Tweak!
Thank you!
Can you tell me if its IOS 5 compatible?
I underatand that there's a strong link to safari,
Are you working on Compatibility of some kind?
thanx...
postfuzz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2012, 12:34 AM   #580
volcano2K
macrumors newbie

How can i change the language of the weather.. I live in istanbul, and i want to use turkish.. accuweather.com can give weather with turkish language...
volcano2K is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2012, 10:21 AM   #581
ccsykes
macrumors newbie

Completely NEW to this

I love the way this makes the lockscreen look. But I want to change the wallpaper behind it. I have read just about every post on this thread and I am still not sure how to do it. If someone could post a step by step on how to do this in very basic terms that would be great. I have wallpapers I want to use but do not know how to type the code or whatever to make them the wallpaper for the slanted lockscreen background. Thanks in advance.
ccsykes is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2012, 08:36 AM   #582
windracer
macrumors newbie

I recently updated my iPad and iPhone to iOS 5.1.1 and re-jailbroke. Now, occasionally after I respring or reboot my device, SlantedLock will just be a blank screen. If I go back into the config.html, all of the settings have reverted back to their defaults and I have to change them again.

Is there some new "security" feature in iOS 5.1.1 that is removing the Safari database that SlantedLock stores its settings in? Any idea on how to fix this (or what might be causing it)?
windracer is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2012, 10:29 AM   #583
remalia
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by windracer View Post
I recently updated my iPad and iPhone to iOS 5.1.1 and re-jailbroke. Now, occasionally after I respring or reboot my device, SlantedLock will just be a blank screen. If I go back into the config.html, all of the settings have reverted back to their defaults and I have to change them again.

Is there some new "security" feature in iOS 5.1.1 that is removing the Safari database that SlantedLock stores its settings in? Any idea on how to fix this (or what might be causing it)?
Same thing happens to me! Is there a fix for this???
remalia is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2012, 05:59 PM   #584
windracer
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccsykes View Post
I love the way this makes the lockscreen look. But I want to change the wallpaper behind it. I have read just about every post on this thread and I am still not sure how to do it. If someone could post a step by step on how to do this in very basic terms that would be great.
Here's how I did it originally back in iOS 4.3 and it still works for me in iOS 5.1.1:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost...&postcount=549
Old Jul 24, 2012, 07:29 PM   #585
Tangopro
macrumors newbie

So all devices are running iOS 5.1.1 now and SlantedLock oddly works on a 3GS and iPad2 but NOT on the iPhone 4S? Been at it for a month now and nothing. I also notice that the config file doesn't stay set and tends to revert to default (via Safari or iFile)?

Exactly whats happening to the last few posts here. Thought it was related to some new safari security feature but then I saw:
this - this - and this? Not really sure if they are related?

So Claude, please bless us with your skills once more! Thx...
Tangopro is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2012, 10:50 AM   #586
Tangopro
macrumors newbie

So distraught . Here is a 2 year old screen snap from the 3GS:

Should see the updated 4s version with Retina (much truer colors with black less blue hue and maroon not purple tint) including animated abstract flying fish and all. All before I updated to 5.1.1. I never managed to screen snap or record to create an animated GIF to show it .

PS I may "jump" (no not off a building) but wipe and re JB device to see if it could be related to an app? Point is this lockscreen and mods made is that bad-azz! Thanks Claude for all your work. Oh, your animated Christmas mod sounds cool. Would love to see it in action via animated GIF pic...
Old Jul 28, 2012, 04:36 PM   #587
Tangopro
macrumors newbie

Well, I decided to "jump" and man did I hit the ground hard! Wiped the 4s, re-jailbroke, made sure all Safari cash, cookies, data was wiped and only loaded (1) winterboard, (2) file:// for MobileSafari, and (3) Slanted Lock - 1.5.4. Went through the config steps and NOTHING but black and the unlockslider. Yep, SlantedLock is buggy at a minimum and broken at a maximum for iP4s running iOS 5.1.1! Not complaining, just sad. Hey its a free app right? and donations, are, well, donations...

Now sitting patently as iTunes slowly reloads all apps. Next step? Re-download and configure all Cydia apps and themes . Which reminds me again of why I miss Rock (an awesome, polished, fast, Cydia alternative) so much. It blew Cydia away and had an iTunes-like desktop program for all your JB apps. Yep, you heard that right ...

PS Guess this will have to do until Claude provides an update to slantedLock.
ThemeForward: An improved, race agnostic Siri, on an iP5 running iOS6...
Yep, the white electron animate and the red fish like protons float around. Will post a GIF soon...

Old Feb 5, 2013, 04:09 PM   #588
windracer
macrumors newbie

Just wanted to chime in that I have SlantedLock working just fine on my newly jailbroken iPhone 4S running iOS 6.1.
Old Feb 5, 2013, 04:14 PM   #589
evotoiphone
macrumors regular

Quote:
Just wanted to chime in that I have SlantedLock working just fine on my newly jailbroken iPhone 4S running iOS 6.1.
Are notifications coming through for you with the LS?
Old Feb 5, 2013, 04:15 PM   #590
windracer
macrumors newbie

Hmmm ... I haven't noticed yet. Just got everything working this afternoon. I'll have to keep an eye out for that.
Old Feb 5, 2013, 06:50 PM   #591
windracer
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by evotoiphone View Post
Are notifications coming through for you with the LS?
Nope, apparently not. Shoot. Is this an issue with using the theme, or a general issue with the new jailbreak?
Old Feb 5, 2013, 06:52 PM   #592
Norinion
macrumors regular

Quote:
Nope, apparently not. Shoot. Is this an issue with using the theme, or a general issue with the new jailbreak?
It is an issue with all lockscreen themes. The notification still "pops" up, but just underneath the lockscreen theme... making in invisible. I think winterboard needs an update to fix the problem.. (not sure)
Norinion is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2013, 06:54 PM   #593
windracer
macrumors newbie

Ah, yes, I just found this thread explaining that. Thanks.

At this point SlantedLock is the only thing I need Winterboard for ... but I really like this lockscreen.
Old Feb 6, 2013, 01:09 AM   #594
DDustiNN
macrumors 6502a

Will this work on iPhone 5?
DDustiNN is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks