Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cynikal.Mindset

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2010
Guelph ON, Canada

Attachments

• rvca-logo.png
    rvca-logo.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 953
  • rvca-logo-etched.png
    rvca-logo-etched.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 961

gartcork

macrumors newbie
Dec 21, 2007
Cork, Ireland
Hi everyone, sorry to bother you. I tried to do this myself but failed miserably....:eek:

Not sure if it's possible, but could any of you try to do this for me? If it is not, any picture of a french horn would do.

Also, does there have to be a Black/White and an Etched version?

Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 867

psycho93

macrumors member
Sep 1, 2010
Ireland
Hi everyone, sorry to bother you. I tried to do this myself but failed miserably....:eek:

Not sure if it's possible, but could any of you try to do this for me? If it is not, any picture of a french horn would do.

see how you get on with these Gart ;)
11l1ppl.jpg
2qitst3.jpg

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego

They don't have to be black and white... but here is a black/white and etched version if you need it.

horn.png
hornETCHED.png

psycho93

macrumors member
Sep 1, 2010
Ireland
has anyone else noticed if you use the “Do Not Disturb” feature in Notifications your carrier logo will change back to the original logo until this feature turns off. :eek:

280uk53.jpg

6e3fw9.jpg

2w6rtp2.jpg

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
has anyone else noticed if you use the “Do Not Disturb” feature in Notifications your carrier logo will change back to the original logo until this feature turns off. :eek:

I noticed some pages didn't change to my new logo when I only turn airplane mode on and off instead of a reboot. Have you tried rebooting your iPhone after restoring the ipcc file?

psycho93

macrumors member
Sep 1, 2010
Ireland
I noticed some pages didn't change to my new logo when I only turn airplane mode on and off instead of a reboot. Have you tried rebooting your iPhone after restoring the ipcc file?

Yeah noticed that the first few times I used Carrier Editor so always restart my iPhone now !

palmsony

macrumors newbie
Jul 4, 2011
Hi eveyone,

I was able to find wonderful work around. Can someone do this logo for me?
(johnny Cupcakes)

Thank you so much for your help.

Attachments

• JC_logo_1280.png
    JC_logo_1280.png
    28 KB · Views: 69

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
Special Request

Hello! I was wondering... :D

Would anyone please make me a custom carrier logo? I would like a cupcake and my name Ketziah. Plus, maybe MzTwizzle + a cupcake?

P.S. My favorite colors are pink, green, and purple... Thanks so much! Have a wonderful day guys.

P.S.S. Oh yeah, this is my boyfriend's account that I'm using lol.

Attachments

• Pink-Cupcake-Kawaii-Frosting-Cute.png
    Pink-Cupcake-Kawaii-Frosting-Cute.png
    392.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

wxman2003

Suspended
Apr 12, 2011

Would anyone please make me a custom carrier logo? I would like a cupcake and my name Ketziah. Plus, maybe MzTwizzle + a cupcake?

P.S. My favorite colors are pink, green, and purple... Thanks so much! Have a wonderful day guys.

I was able to do the image, but not the name. Beyond my skill level. :)

picture.php

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth

I did this one... with the help of wxman2003's image. How he got rid of that noisy background, I do not know... but I used his cupcake only and added Ketziah.

EDIT:

Now that I look at my work on this a second time... I think my attempt was shoddy. Sorry. Can't spend more time on it today.

Attachments

• cupcake.png
    cupcake.png
    9 KB · Views: 645
  • cupcakeETCHED.png
    cupcakeETCHED.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 636

stear88

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2010
Can you please make this in both the white/silver and color versions please thank you.
escudo20cd20guadalajara.gif

Sorry for the huge pic. only one I have.

Cavaca

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2013
Can anyone do one for Optimus (Portuguese carrier) .?

Thanks

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1360170996.745385.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1360170996.745385.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 607

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
I was able to do the image, but not the name. Beyond my skill level. :)

I did this one... with the help of wxman2003's image. How he got rid of that noisy background, I do not know... but I used his cupcake only and added Ketziah.

EDIT:

Now that I look at my work on this a second time... I think my attempt was shoddy. Sorry. Can't spend more time on it today.

Thank you guys so much! I'm so excited! It looks awesome... :D Yeeeeaaaahhhh!!!!!

Agent-P

Contributor
Dec 5, 2009
The Tri-State Area
Can anyone do one for Optimus (Portuguese carrier) .?

Thanks

I think I may have messed up the bottom of the etched one (I don't think I left enough room for the shadow). Let me know after applying it and I'll fix it if necessary. I don't have my usual computer with me right now, so I'm trying to adjust to something else.

Attachments

• Optimus.png
    Optimus.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 586
  • OptimusETCHED.png
    OptimusETCHED.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 581

chrscap

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2012
iphone5 - ATT - 6.1

Now that I am on AT7T 14.0,

Tried to create ipcc file and file is now 14.1. Tried it anyway and doesnt show new logo (with reset the phone).

Any solutions? I dont want to use back up.

Cavaca

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2013
I think I may have messed up the bottom of the etched one (I don't think I left enough room for the shadow). Let me know after applying it and I'll fix it if necessary. I don't have my usual computer with me right now, so I'm trying to adjust to something else.

Works fine. Thanks a lot

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.